Sunday 26 December 2010

Family Outing

Despite the exstravigancer from yester day, which I am sure you bloggers are still not over. I had the most wonderful day today, the chill got to me (which made me refuse to take off my coat!)  but I think I could manager that. My mum tried to put some sence into me to wear something warm, but silly me! anyway the family outing was a success we went to the most beathiful place which was my aunties house, its like a fanisty in there. Which there I could not resist the most beathiful shoes! Ok, Ok it wasen’t exsacly a family outing but if you saw the outfits it was just like heaven. Which defiantly made my day. Litrally. If all you bloggers adore fashion as much as me it was a success.

Note; these are not the best pictures in the world but there an idea of what we where wearing. I wear Alxandra McQueen skull scarf, Rebecca Taylor Femme Fatale dress and DKNY dress and Fur Clog boots from NEXT.

I wear Halston Heritage Pink dress, and again Rebecca Taylor Femme Fatale dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment