Sunday 26 December 2010

Fashion cooking

Who said cooking could be boring? many people think it’s hot and bothering, but what about making something look beathiful and stylish, just like we do with are clothes. Most people love shopping till the feet bleed and ace but one of my favourite is Cooking I think it has every part of Fashion. Whenever I go on Holiday I have to go do it on my own I just love going to some cool market that I can walk and pick out my own things which I can creat in my own kitchen. I just love the idea of buying my food and picking out whatever I want and making some thing out of it. I mean I’m no master chef and I’m definitely not claiming to be one, but I sure do pick the most random things to pair together that actually look and taste delicious But I have to say despite my love for food shopping, I love shopping till my feet bleed and ache through my passion for creating new things and designing it give me a chance to go round getting ideas for new designs and to create things new, which I think is just like food. like my main inspiration is Alexandra McQueen and model’s like Lara Stone and Lindsay Wixson who all have a dedication to fashion which there life can relate back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment